FT Global Co., Ltd. has set up and released the guidelines for processing personal information as follows for protecting the privacy of the information object (customer) and dealing with the related difficulties quickly and smoothly in accordance with Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. We process the personal information for the following purposes and do not use it for any purpose other than the following:
– Inquiries and consultations about service provision
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① When collecting personal information from the customer, FT Global Co., Ltd. processes/retains the personal information within the period agreed by the object or according to the related laws and regulations.
② Specific periods of processing and retaining the personal information are as follows:
– Customer subscription and management: Until termination of service contract or membership: However, if receivables/payables relationship remains, until the settlement of such accounts
– The records on withdrawal of contract/subscription, payment, supply of goods, etc. in the electronic business transaction: 5 years
3. Items of personal information to process
FT Global Co., Ltd. processes the following items of personal information:
– Name, phone number, and email.